Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NFL Jerseys China complete football shoes and socks

As a mother, a younger son, of energy at the age of 5, I found myself to buy things, he can use his energy and enthusiasm. Like most parents, I turned around, sports, have a look whether there might be a good match, for my son. AYSO found, I hold the registration autumn / spring football in my city. I found myself a little nervous, in his future sign. I have seen some too fanatical parents arrested beating another parent, referees, coaches or children in entertainment league sports news story. I am very worried, my son might come to a coach approached the military instructor enthusiasm movement, it is the joy of his players. I also worry that, if my son, lost a game, missed the target, or in some ways messed up, it might hurt his self-esteem, with his feelings. Regardless of any menace from the "rear", he was excited by the prospect of playing, I decided, don't let me worry in his childhood way. Entertainment Hotel, we are now in our football league's second season experience more hope than we find. In fact, I have found some lessons, I was able to know my son, is not only a football and a team sport, but life in general.
1. Love is all about what sports. Last fall, our parents joined the ranks of tens of thousands of football. We got up early, with our son, nutritious breakfast. Uniformly dressed him in his royal blue and black, NFL Jerseys China complete football shoes and socks, leggings, afternoon 9:00 game. We found them full of football players, coaches, parents and watching football field. We found the son's field, and set up our camping chairs on the sideline. The team looked at 4 people, four, five years old children is an interesting experience. Some of the young players have played football around, while others, like my son, have never seen a football first practice a few days before, because they can go. Some fast, and has a good reflection. Other active on the other team is shy and embarrassed. As parents, we surprise is our son seems to have good mechanical and a couple in the first match, scoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment